Why buy the Aquatabs Inline Water Purification System (Housing Unit Only)?
Aquatabs Inline is an innovative system for disinfecting water at point of collection for chickens and livestock. This easily installed system is plug and play, requiring only that you replace the cartridge once near finished – no more calculating, mixing, stirring. Easily adjustable to the ppm levels you require.
Aquatabs Inline is a chlorine and acid-based product and it works like a car filter. The cartridges treat a minimum of 360,000 litres of water and can be easily changed by closing off the valves, unscrewing the threaded nut, removing the old cartridge and replacing with a new one. The chlorine cleans the water, and the hypochlorous acid removes the biofilm inside the lines. The biofilm is the coating inside the line which harbours bacteria such enterococcus which then leads to lameness and poor performance in broiler chickens. Cleaner and more palatable water will help to ensure a greater growth and health of all birds in your flock.
Ideally it would be best to install one inline unit per house and preferably after any storage tanks. The reason for this is that it allows the user to switch off 24 hours prior to any vaccinations and eliminating any residues in the line.
Aquatabs are the world leader in water disinfection for animal and human consumption. Their products are used all around the world from smallholder to commercial, including Moy Park.
- Suitable for water systems; mains, wells and boreholes.
- Biofilm control.
- Easy to install, no power required.
- Low maintenance and no moving parts.
- Maintains healthy water.
- Cost effective and sustainable water solution.
- Tablets are visible through the unit.
- Recommended use – Each cartridge treats 360,000 litres @ 2-3ppm at 100% water flow. One single cartridge is enough to treat the lifetime water consumption for 45,000 broiler chickens or 500 fattening pigs.
Aquatabs Inline Cartridges sold separately. Please see here for more information.