Why buy the MS 30x40cm Chick Brooder Heat Plate?
The MS 30x40cm Chick Brooder is the efficient and safe way to keep newly hatched poultry, game and waterfowl warm, and is suitable for up to 30 chicks (approx).
As this low voltage heater panel warms the chicks directly by contact, it is far more economical than a conventional infrared lamp as it uses about 10% of the electricity of a 250w suspended lamp. This is important when heating for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which means that this heat plate can be earned back in a matter of months!
- ‘Contact’ Brooder – The MS Chick Brooder is a ‘contact’ brooder, meaning that the chicks will stay warm by directly touching the heat plate with their backs. This is to mimic a mother hen’s natural warmth.
- Natural Growth – Using the MS Chick Brooder is a more natural way of raising chicks than a heat lamp as it avoids the stress of being under light both day and night. This improves weight gain and feather growth.
- Adjustable Height – The MS Brooder has ‘push and click’ adjustable legs for a wide range of chick sizes. Normally the legs are raised as the chicks grow, whilst ensuring that they can still touch the brooder with their backs in order to stay warm.
- Warranty – The MS 30x40cm Chick Brooder comes with a 1 year guaranteed warranty and all spare parts are available.
- Other Available Models – The MS Chick Brooder range includes a smaller size (MS 25x30cm – up to 20 Chicks) and a larger size (MS 40x55cm – up to 50 Chicks), we stock both!
*The MS Chick Brooders come complete with a UK Plug Adaptor*